Dr. Geir Åge Løset, Co-founder, CEO/CSO
- Inventor of Nextera’s platform technology and co-founded the company in 2009.
- PhD at the University of Oslo, followed by post doctoral training at CSIRO Molecular and Health Technologies in Melbourne, Australia.
- 20 years of academic and industrial experience with focus on antibody, T cell receptor and MHC class II. He has published more than 30 peer reviewed papers in high impact journals.
- Geir Åge’s former experience spans from early studies in antibody structure and function at the Department of Molecular Cell Biology at the University of Oslo, followed by establishment of the antibody phage display discovery platform at Affitech AS. He has lead the development of Nextera’s technology platform as Chief Scientific Officer since 2010, in parallel as serving as senior researcher at the Centre for Immune Regulation at the Oslo University Hospital, associate member of the K.G. Jebsen Coeliac Disease Research Centre and Associate Professor at the Department of Biosciences at the University of Oslo.
Hans Petter Tjeldflaat, CFO
- MSc in Finance from the University of Wisconsin and a Master of General Business from BI.
- Hans Petter Tjeldflaat joined Nextera in 2015, serving as CFO on a part time basis.
- Hans Petter has since 2003 worked as an independent consultant to life science companies as a part time CFO, hereunder Affitech AS, Inovio AS, Nordic Nanovector AS, Vaccibody AS, Otivio AS and Respinor AS. Prior to this, Hans Petter held positions as Investment Manager in SND Invest AS and Investor Relations at Christiania Bank